Wire Pull Paint Grenade
- Simulation device
- Category P1
- Diameter: 75 ±5mm
- Length: 124 ±5mm
- Net Explosive Content (NEC/NEQ): 0.5g
- Total Weight (GW): 165 ±30g
- Ignition Type = Wire Pull®
- Fuse Delay = 5 ±1s
- Effect: Bang and paint scatter
- Noise Level = 115-120dB(A)Imax @10m
- Safety distance = 10m
- For outdoor use only, do not use indoors.
- Do Not supply to persons under 18 years of age.
- For use only at supervised events
- Always use Gloves and Eye protection.
- Do Not carry in pockets, use EG approved pouch.
- Ensure everybody in the active area is wearing the correct protective equipment.
- Do Not use in confined spaces.
- Do Not hold while device produces bang effect.
- Do Not throw directly at people or animals.
- Do Not throw or place onto flammable materials.
- Once cool, products can be disposed of in normal waste bins
- If device fails to ignite, submerge in a bucket of water to allow water to enter the product
- Leave soaking outside in a secure area for a minimum of 48 hours
- Dispose of the water waste and the solid waste(s) separately and in accordance with local, regional or national regulations
Wire Pull Paint Grenade In Action
Designed for the paintball fields, this paint grenade is very easy to use and deploy. Filled with either red or yellow paint, the body cleverly contains the fuse heat so no sparks or flames are emitted. This paint grenade is fitted with a Wire Pull igniter.
Once the ignition ring is pulled, it will bang and scatter paint. Always refer to the product’s instructions before using.