- Simulation device
- Category P1
- Diameter: 40 ±5mm
- Length: 130 ±5mm
- Net Explosive Content (N.E.C): 50g
- Total Weight (GW): 140 ±20g
- Ignition Type = Wire Pull®
- Effect: non-toxic coloured smoke
- Smoke Duration: 90s ±20s
- Safety distance = 2m
- For outdoor use only, do not use indoors.
- Do Not supply to persons under 18 years of age.
- Always use Gloves and Eye protection.
- Do Not carry in pockets, use EG approved pouch.
- Avoid inhalation of smoke.
- Do Not use in confined spaces or places where others cannot easily leave the smoke area.
- Do Not hold while device produces smoke.
- Do Not point at other people.
- Do Not place on or near flammable materials.
- Submerge in a bucket of water to allow water to enter the product
- Leave soaking outside in a secure area for a minimum of 48 hours
- Dispose of the water waste and the solid waste(s) separately and in accordance with local, regional or national regulations