- Simulation device
- Category P1
- Diameter: 75 ±5mm
- Length: 180 ±10mm
- Net Explosive Content (N.E.C): 250 ±50g
- Total Weight (GW): 700 ±100g
- Ignition Type = Wire Pull®
- Effect: non-toxic coloured smoke
- Smoke Duration: 160s ±30s
- Safety distance = 3m
- For outdoor use only, do not use indoors.
- Do Not supply to persons under 18 years of age.
- Always use Gloves and Eye protection.
- Do Not carry in pockets, use EG approved pouch.
- Avoid inhalation of smoke.
- Do Not use in confined spaces or places where others cannot easily leave the smoke area.
- Do Not hold while device produces smoke.
- Do Not point at other people.
- Do Not place on or near flammable materials.
- Submerge in a bucket of water to allow water to enter the product
- Leave soaking outside in a secure area for a minimum of 48 hours
- Dispose of the water waste and the solid waste(s) separately and in accordance with local, regional or national regulations
CM75 In Action
Commonly used in film, events and firefighter training, the CM75 is operated by pulling the ring out of the side of the product. 180 seconds of coloured, non-toxic smoke will follow.
Smoke from the CM75 is delivered from a single vent at the top of the device. Always refer to the instructions printed on the side of the product before using.