- Simulation device
- Category P1
- Diameter: 20 ±3mm
- Length: 200 ±5mm
- Net Explosive Content (N.E.C): 0.5g
- Total Weight (GW): 35 ±10g
- Ignition Type = Friction / Strike
- Effect: Bang
- Noise Level = 115-120dB(A)Imax @10m
- Fuse Delay = 5 ±1s
- Safety distance = 10m
- For outdoor use only, do not use indoors.
- Do Not supply to persons under 18 years of age.
- For use only at supervised events
- Always use Gloves and Eye protection.
- Do Not carry in pockets, use EG approved pouch.
- Ensure everybody in the active area is wearing the correct protective equipment.
- Do Not use in confined spaces.
- Do Not hold while device produces bang effect.
- Do Not throw directly at people or animals.
- Do Not throw or place onto flammable materials.
- Once cool, product can be disposed of in normal waste bins.
- Submerge in a bucket of water to allow water to enter the product
- Leave soaking outside in a secure area for a minimum of 48 hours
- Dispose of the water waste and the solid waste(s) separately and in accordance with local, regional or national regulations
The benchmark product for distraction and diversion. Airsoft and paintball players use this product to divert their opponents’ attention. Designed to mimic the version used by the military. The Mk5 uses a friction igniter. Just snap off the cap and strike it against the fuse to ignite.
Once the 5 second fuse delay has passed, a loud bang and flash is emitted. Always refer to the product’s instructions before using.