- Simulation device
- Category P1
- Diameter: 67 ±5mm
- Length: 85 ±5mm
- Net Explosive Content (N.E.C): 0.5g
- Total Weight (GW): 95 ±30g
- Ignition Type = Wire Pull®
- Effect: Bang and scatter pellets
- Noise Level = 115-120dB(A)Imax @10m
- Fuse Delay = 4 ±1s
- Safety distance = 10m
- For outdoor use only, do not use indoors.
- Do Not supply to persons under 18 years of age.
- For use only at supervised events
- Always use Gloves and Eye protection.
- Do Not carry in pockets, use EG approved pouch.
- Ensure everybody in the active area is wearing the correct protective equipment.
- Do Not use in confined spaces.
- Do Not hold while device produces bang effect.
- Do Not point at other people.
- Do Not throw or place onto flammable materials.
- Submerge in a bucket of water to allow water to enter the product
- Leave soaking outside in a secure area for a minimum of 48 hours
- Dispose of the water waste and the solid waste(s) separately and in accordance with local, regional or national regulations
EG67 In Action
Commonly used on paintball and Airsoft fields, the EG67 is fitted with a Wire Pull igniter that pulls straight out of the top of the device. The ignition ring is located under a protective plastic cap.
The EG67 has an effective blast radius of 5 metres. Once the fuse delay has passed, it will bang and scatter pellets. Always refer to the product’s instructions before using.